Medical Ingredients/ Ingredients Medicinal
Organic Food Grade Ethyl Alcohol 70% /Alcool éthylique de qualité alimentaire biologique 70%
- The term "food grade" means this ethyl alcohol is safe for human consumption, due to its purity (i.e. lack of additives). This also means it's very safe for skin absorption. It also kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria, unlike lower concentrations. Note: the rigorous distillation process also removes any trace of gluten. DO NOT CONSUME THE SANITIZER!
Non-Medicinal Ingredients/ Ingrédients Non Médicinaux
- Needs no introduction
- (Vegetable) Glycerine/ Glycérine
- This helps to sooth and moisturize while using the sanitizer, protecting the skin from drying out.
Hydrogen Peroxide/ Peroxyde d’hydrogene
- Used in combination with our 70% Organic Food Grade Ethanol to prevent and kill infection.
10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- This is a used to make our sanitizer very bitter in order to stop anyone, especially children from consuming it.